Veggie Pasta With Italian Chicken Sausage
1. Using a vegetable peeler and turning the zucchini as you go, slice the zucchini into ribbons.
2. In a skillet, over medium heat, sauté zucchini in 1 tablespoon of oil until it's soft and the edges are clear.
3. Add salt and pepper to taste.
4. Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in another pan, over
medium heat, and add garlic.
5. Sauté for a minute, then add the tomatoes and oregano.
6. Simmer for a few minutes, then stir in the sausage.
7. Spoon sauce over the zucchini. Sprinkle with Parmesan.
Makes 2 servings