1 Tbsp Olive Oil
2 cloves of chopped garlic
¾ tsp soy sauce
Be Wise kale cut into bite size
1 package each of oyster, enoki, and shimeji mushrooms (I’m sure you can use other mushrooms as well)
I chopped leaf into bite size; stir fry them with mushrooms, such as oyster, shimeji and enoki.
1. Cut the bottom part of shimeji and enoki and divide them into smaller chunks.
2. In the pan heat olive oil at medium-high and put garlic in (careful not to burn)
3. Put mushrooms into the pan and fry them until soft, put them on the side
4. Using the same pan cook kale on medium heat until soft
5. Put mushrooms back into the pan with the kale and mix them together
6. Add soy sauce
Recipe from Noriko Ashihara
Return to Recipe Page