1 large bunch kale, stems removed and leaves cut in strips
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 tablespoon butter
2 large garlic cloves, minced
1 medium onion, chopped
1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
1 lime, juice of
fresh ground pepper
1. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil
2. Add kale and boil for 2-3 minutes, until slightly wilted. Drain in a
3. In a large skillet or wok, heat oil and butter, add garlic, onion
and ginger, and sauté until onion is softened.
4. Add kale, tossing until combined.
5. Cover and cook on low heat just until kale is tender.
6. Sprinkle with lime juice and toss. Grind fresh pepper over kale and
Return to Recipe Page