1 tablespoon cooking oil
1 large onion, chopped
4 -6 garlic cloves, minced
4 small zucchini, diced
1 cup frozen corn, thawed
1 ripe tomato, chopped
1 -2 poblano chile, seeded and dice
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 cups queso fresco or 1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
1. Heat oil or lard in skillet and cook onions until tender.
2. Add garlic, zucchini, and tomato; cook until veggies are
3. Preheat oven to 350°F.
4. In a large ovenproof casserole, mix together zucchini mixture with
chopped poblanos and corn; season with salt.
5. Cover with shredded cheese.
6. Bake at 350F for 15-20 minutes or until warmed through and cheese
starts to color.
Return to Recipe Page