Asparagus Snap Pea Salad
Dill (or an alternative would be Parsley, Cilantro, Basil)
Favorite Salad dressing (I like home made Cesar, when rushed I use
Ice Water to cool off Asparagus & Snap Pea
1. Trim and cut Asparagus into 1 ½ inch pieces, place into
bowl with ½ cup water. Microwave for 1-2 minutes (depending
power of microwave and desired crispness), drain and put into Ice water
to cook and keep green.
2. Do the same with Snap Peas, but don’t combine for cooking
different cook times.
3. Drain Veggies well, let dry or pat dry to remove most water.
4. Lightly roast Onion on BBQ (or soften in a skillet, can use raw if
you like the strong taste). Slice thinly or chop.
5. Chop Herbs
6. Combine Asparagus, Peas, Onion, Herbs, and salad dressing, Season to
taste. Can be served cold or lightly warmed.
Return to Recipe Page